Post pads are the ideal solution for protecting young children from bumping into exposed posts. They help to improve safety within your outdoor play & learning area.
They can also add further style and colour to your canopy structure transforming it into a welcoming & safe area.Our Single Post pads will fit 80mm x 80mm posts
and are filled with high impact absorbing foam to help provide protection from knock and bumps.
They are designed specifically for the school & early year’s environment and are therefore encased within the highest quality, reinforced PVC outer material and are secured to the posts with industrial strength Velcro.Please note - Prices shown include VAT
We can also supply post pads in bespoke sizes to fit different size posts, please call us
for more information.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us here
Benefits & Features
- Height - 1.2m
- Size - These post pads will fit posts that are 80mm x 80mm, please contact us if you require bespoke sizes.
- Easy to fit - They simply wrap around the post using industrial Velcro
- Protecting - They are filled with high impact absorbing foam for safety
- Easy Removal - Can be removed easily for cleaning or at night where vandalism is a potential problem
- Reinforced PVC outers
- Breathable waterproof lining with drain holes to maximise the life of the post pads
- 1-year guarantee
- Colour Options - Available in a choice of 15 vibrant colours - mix and match to suit your setting
Other Available Sizes
We also supply double post pads which will fit 175mm x 80mm posts.
We can also supply bespoke post pads in the size that you require including post pads which cover the enitre height of a post, which is particularly suitable to SEN evironments. For more information or to purchase bespoke post pads please contact us on 0800 389 9072 or email us with your post sizes.
This product qualifies for free delivery to Mainland UK only. For information on delivery costs to other locations please contact us
Lead times for post pads are 3-4 weeks*
You can purchase this product online or if you are a school and are unable to make card payments contact us for alternative payment options.
*Please note - Lead times may extend to 4-6 weeks during our busiest periods (particularly during the school holidays)
Listed below is a small selection of our recent canopy installations with single post pads.
Single Post Pads are available in a range of 15 vibrant colours.
Please click here to view the full colour range > Post Pad Colour Options
Below is a small selection of testimonials from customers who orderd post pads with thier canopies. To read more of our customer testimonials please click here >
"We are delighted with our new canopy and the colourful bumpers/bunting looks very attractive in our primary school."
"Looks great - love the 'punch bags' on the posts! Also like the water butt built in."
- Lovelace Primary School - Chessington, Surrey - View Installation >
- Grange Community Primary School- Felixstowe, Suffolk - View Installation >