The Bicycle Rest System TRACK is a strong, solid bicycle stand system that can be extended in single racks to allow for the desired bike storage capacity. They are fixed together on a track system which allows you to bolt each stand together and does not need to be bolted to the ground.
This practical yet simplistic cycle stand is perfect for many outdoor settings including schools, shopping centres, doctor surgeries, leisure centres and more.
It is supplied dismantled in a box for self-installation or if you prefer, Able Canopies Ltd. can install the bike racks for you, please contact us
for a price for installation.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase over the phone,
please contact us today
- Supplied with heavy iron so you do not need to bolt to the ground or set into concrete
- Each bike rack can be bolted together the extend the cycle parking capacity
- It features eyelets to make secure bikes easier and safer
- Robust 48mm steel tube that is galvanised as standard and is fixed to an angle iron base frame
- Supplied galvanised as standard, if you would like your bike stand powder coated, please call us for a price
- Supplied dismantled in boxes for self-installation
- Screws and installation instructions are included
- Delivered free in recyclable packaging
- If you would like powder coating, please contact us for a price
Free delivery to UK Mainland only. Delivery is available to Northern Ireland at an extra cost. Please contact us for more details.Expected Delivery Times:
You can purchase this product online or if you are unable to make card payments, please contact us for alternative payment options.
If you need help installing this product, Able Canopies' fully trained teams of fitters who are DBS checked can fit this product for you. For an installation price, please fill in our contact us form
The Bicycle Rest System TRACK is supplied in modules of 1-6 and a single module features 1 bike stand which can store 2 bikes with the use of double sided parking. I have listed the length and capacity of each module below.
Supplied galvanised as standard, please contact us if you would like the cycle stands powder coated in any RAL colour as this will incur an additional cost.