For schools up and down the country being able to make the maximum use of outside space is not just the right thing to do from an educational stand point but good business sense too. Sheltered areas allow safe outside learning and interactive play all the year round.
This flexible use of outside space needs to be weighed up against the costs to transform it and the likely amount of use. Getting the most from the budget is therefore essential. But you don’t want to skimp either. Poorly made canopies can be false economies at best, or unsafe and harmful to children at worse.
This is how our Coniston canopy earned is reputation as the King of Canopies. Its unrivalled position as the number 1 choice for schools has been achieved because it hits the sweet spot of being a highly durable and flexible canopy that also delivers excellent value for money. That is why it is not us crowning the Coniston the King of Canopies but the 1000’s of schools who have chosen it to transform their outside space and enhance the educational experience of their pupils.
The combination of safe, flexible weather protection and great value means you can give your space the royal treatment.
7 Steps to create more usable outside space:
- Choose a canopy with unlimited length and large projection (up to 6m) so you can maximise the use of your outdoor space
- A high UV protection roof material will provide shade from the sun, meaning children are protected and can spend more time outdoors
- Full aluminium manufacture, with no uPVC, will give strength and a life expectancy of 25 years, meaning your investment gives value for the long term
- A 10-year guarantee, means you can be confident that your canopy will perform for a long period
- Choose robust integral aluminium guttering which means the canopy can be installed extremely quickly with minimum disruption to you and will require less maintenance
- Ensure light weight polycarbonate panels, which are up to 200 times stronger than glass, are used, which means that the children who use your canopy will be safe
- Increase shelter from the rain and snow meaning your children stay dry and can play outside for longer
To find out more about what the King of Canopies could do for your school see more here: https://www.ablecanopies.co.uk/canopies/wall-mounted-canopies/coniston.html
Or call us on: 0800 389 9072
Able Canopies Ltd. design, manufacture and install commercial grade canopies, shade sails,
awnings and shelters across the UK. We specialise in servicing the education, leisure,
healthcare and retail sectors and have extensive experience working with
schools, councils, architects and contracting firms.For more information on our products and services please contact us
Latest posts by Kelvin Bathe (see all)
- Give your outside space the royal treatment - 09/06/2017
- Case Study: St John’s CE Primary School, Enfield - 08/06/2017
- Staying Safe in the Sun – It’s a Job for Shade Man - 07/06/2017