Introducing the World’s First Quick Fit, Slip Resistant Aluminium Domestic & Commercial Decking System for Architects, Specifiers and Contractors
We are extremely proud to have completed the launch of our new product range: Ali-Deck aluminium decking. Ali-Deck is the world’s first quick fit, slip resistant aluminium decking system and is expected to take the market by storm given last years’ change in fire regulations for high-rise buildings.
Ali-Deck aluminium decking has a number of features which will encourage you to start specifying this fantastic product including quick installation times; it’s much quicker to install compared to timber and composite decking, it’s far safer to use and it can span up to 300% further than traditional decking. The Ali-Deck products are perfect for installation in both commercial and domestic settings including for patios, balconies, walkways, bridges and commercial dining areas. The opportunities really are endless.
The most desirable feature of our decking systems is that they are completely unique and if you choose to install the product yourself, you will save both money and time as they can be installed up to 50% quicker than traditional decking.
To create the perfect modern outside area, the decking can be paired with our aluminium Coniston Wall Mounted Canopies for an all-aluminium, rust resistant covered outdoor area that will can be used all year round and will last for many years to come.
The Ali-Deck range of aluminium decking is manufactured by Able Canopies Ltd. and is only available from us for supply to the commercial market. We can install the product for you or alternatively, you to arrange your own installation – full installation instructions are available.
Our aluminium decking systems are ideal for Patios, Balconies, Walkways, Bridges, Steps, Commercial Dining Areas and Temporary Platforms, using 4 core products:
- Standard Aluminium Decking
- Slip Resistant Aluminium Decking
- Fire Resistant Balcony Decking
- Roof Top Terrace Decking
Why Choose Ali-Deck Aluminium Decking?
- Quicker to install than timber or composite decking
- Spans 300% further than traditional decking
- Guaranteed not to warp, crack split, bow or rot
- Unique aluminium product with fewer competitors
- High profit margin, so you make more money
- Regular/annual treatments are not required unlike with timber decking
- Environmentally friendly – aluminium can be recycled an unlimited amount of times
- Supplied with up to a 10-year warranty against corrosion and UV degradation
Able Canopies Ltd. design, manufacture and install commercial grade canopies, shade sails,
awnings and shelters across the UK. We specialise in servicing the education, leisure,
healthcare and retail sectors and have extensive experience working with architects
and contracting firms on small and large projects.
For more information or to find out how to submit a tender please contact us
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Aluminium Decking for Architects, Specifiers and Contractors - 13/06/2019
- Calculating the ideal installation - 10/06/2019
- 8 Ways a Shade Sail Can Benefit Your School - 07/06/2019