Welcome to the December edition of Play & Learn Outdoors, I hope the new school year has been a successful one so far with many triumphant fundraising events and positive parent evenings. Over the past 3 months, we have rounded up the latest news from the Able Canopies HQ along with our usual tips, tricks and ideas.
We have another bumper issue this month so there’s plenty to read including everything to do with outdoor learning and play, as well as fundraising ideas to ensure your Christmas fair is a cracker.
To view our latest newsletter, please see below or click here to download and save a PDF version:
Play & Learn Outdoors | December 2019
In this month’s edition:
- How you can add a permanent rainbow in your school
- Ideas for outdoor play sessions
- The Coniston: More than just a canopy
- Create a team spirit between pupils and staff
- Essential canopy maintenance in the winter
- Fundraising: Your guide to a cracking Christmas fair
- Finding space for fresh air in the winter
- Fun dates for your diary
- Plus much more!
Click here to read and download the full newsletter: Play & Learn Outdoors | September 2019
Able Canopies Ltd. design, manufacture and install canopies and shade structures
at schools, nurseries and educational settings to enable year-round
Free Flow Outdoor Play and Outdoor Learning.
For more information please contact us
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- 2019: A Bumper Year for the Coniston Wall Mounted Canopy - 02/01/2020
- First Look Photos: Hailsham Community College Primary Academy - 12/12/2019
- A Premier installation - 12/12/2019