If you’ve recently received a canopy quotation from us and you would like your canopy installed in the summer holidays, there is still time but hurry, we’re almost fully booked!
The cut-off date to place your order is 17th July, this is so that we can get your canopy components delivered well in time for your installation to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you have any questions regarding your installation, or would like to give us some feedback, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss.
Book Your Summer Canopy Installations Before It’s Too Late
Due to the social distancing regulations, we’ve seen a sudden influx in the demand for canopies and as a result, our summer holiday installation slots are filling up extremely fast. However, as mentioned there is still some space left so, if you would like your canopy installed before your pupils arrive back in September, please contact us by 17th July 2020 to discuss our availability.
If we can’t fit you in, have you considered a term time installation? We have been installing canopies for over 18 years in both the school holidays and term times. Our installation teams can work efficiently and effectively whilst your pupils and staff are at school, causing minimal disruption to your daily routine. The installation area will be fenced off with safety fencing and we can work around your schedule. Our installation teams are also all DBS checked as well as holding all the required onsite training and qualifications.
Our Social Distancing Canopies are the perfect Canopies for Schools and will help you to ensure your pupils can keep the required distancing whilst also keeping shaded and sheltered from the elements.
Why Choose Able Canopies Ltd?
Why should you choose Able Canopies as your canopy supplier? You should always compare not only the cost, but also the company that will supply and install your new investment. We are confident that you will not be disappointed by what we have to offer.
We are a highly professional, well established company that have been supplying schools and the commercial sectors with canopies, shade sails and shelters for over 18 years. We hold a selection of well recognised certifications so you are assured that we will deliver the absolute best service, installation, product and after-care service.
Here’s just a handful of reasons to choose Able Canopies:
- Our Aluminium & Steel Structures Are All CE Marked – CE Marking for Structural Steel components became a legal requirement under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) as of the 1st July 2014 and as result to will only supply CE marked products to ensure we comply.
- We Hold a Selection of Recognised Certifications – All of which are from reputable organisations to show the high competency we deliver across health and safety, caring for the environment and the running of a quality management system. Find out more about our certifications here.
- No Hidden Extras in the Price – The quotation price includes delivery of material to site, installation, making good around posts after excavations and removal of all waste (we hold a waste carrier’s licence) unless specified otherwise – Please check your quote for specifics
- £2m Professional Indemnity Insurance – Giving you peace of mind that product designs are fully insured (Plus £10m public liability insurance).
- Free Planning Assistance – If your local authority requires you to apply for planning permission, we can help you by providing the drawings required and submitting the relevant documents for you. Find out more about our free canopy planning help here.
- Free Press Release Service – Once your canopy has been installed, we offer a free press release service; we will write the press release for your school and submit it your local papers on your behalf.
- Free Post Pads on Selected Canopies – Selected canopies are supplied with free post pads for added safety, avoiding young children from bumping into exposed posts.
Download our brochure to view our full range of products or click here to contact us.
Able Canopies Ltd. help customers to create comfortable covered outdoor eating
and seating areas at restaurants, public houses, hotels and cafés across
the UK. Our products include canopies, shade sails, awnings
and cycle shelters.
For more information on how our products can enhance your establishment please contact us
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Keep Parents Happy and Children Dry Whilst Dining Outside - 18/11/2020
- Waiting Shelters for Veterinary Practices - 10/11/2020
- Canopies for Chemists and Pharmacies - 05/11/2020