The Devoke Junior is a cost-effective free standing canopy that is ideal for many organisation types including education, retail and leisure. The versatile canopy structure is constructed from a strong steel frame that is covered with a choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate roof panels which are available in clear or opal.
With a Devoke Junior you can easily convert an unused area into valuable outside space and add an attractive architectural feature to your building. This free standing canopy can span up to 5 metres and has an unlimited length making this a multipurpose canopy that is ideal for a range of applications including covered dining areas, covered waiting areas, walkways and outdoor learning areas.
The steel frame is available galvanised for ultimate corrosion protection, powder coated or both galvanised and powder coated. Choosing to have your canopy powder coated enables the structure to fit in seamlessly with your surroundings and co-ordinate with your current colour scheme.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey Contact The Expert Team
- High UV Protection from the Sun - Blocking in excess of 98% of harmful UV rays
- Strong Steel Frame - The canopy frame is constructed from steel with a unique corner system for ultimate rigidity
- Unlimited Length - The Devoke Junior has a maximum span of 5 metres and an unlimited length
- Robust Polycarbonate Roof Panels - Choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate roof panels which are available in clear and opal
- Cost Effective Design - This canopy has been designed to be as cost effective as possible whilst still creating a canopy that is high in strength and long lasting
- Finish Options - The steel frame is available galvanised, powder coated or both galvanised and powder coated for ultimate corrosion protection
- Wide Range of Colour Options - Can be powder coated to any of our standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost
- Up to a 25 Year Life Expectancy - For complete peace of mind
Below is a selection of our completed Devoke Junior Free Standing Canopy Installations:
St Ann's Heath Junior School Our fitters installed a 20.5m x 2.5m Devoke Junior Free Standing Canopy and a 30.5m x 4m Welford Junior Dome Walkway at St Ann's Heath Junior School in February 2016. Uplyme Village Hall Pre School One of our installation teams installed a 8m x 4m Devoke Junior Free Standing Canopy at Uplyme Village Hall Pre School in October 2015.
The Devoke Junior is available powder coated in a range of standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request at an additional cost.
Please click here to view the full range of RAL Colour Range >
The polycarbonate roof panels are available in clear and opal.
“Construction team observes all security and safety requirements. Left site tidy. Weather dry so untested in wet conditions.”
- Ashfield Park Primary School, Herefordshire, West Midlands - View Installation >
Click here to view more of our recent customer Testimonials >
Why Choose Able Canopies
Able Canopies have been designing, manufacturing and installing canopies for over 15 years. We are dedicated to excellent customer service as well as providing our customers with high quality products that are robust and made to last.
Here at Able Canopies, we design and manufacture all of our canopies and shelters in house which allow us to be flexible with our products, enabling us to provide you a product that is the perfect canopy solution for you.