The Grange Junior is a cost-effective canopy solution that has a practical and simple design and is ideal for many areas where a wall mounted canopy is unsuitable. It is ideal for many organisation types including education, contractors, architects, specifiers, healthcare and leisure.
This structure can span up to 5 metres and has an unlimited length allowing you to create a large covered area which can be used for many different applications including an outdoor classroom facility, a covered playground area or outside dining area.
The main frame is constructed from steel and is covered with a choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate roof panels and provides extensive shelter from the rain and effective cover from the sun by blocking over 98% of harmful UV rays whilst still letting through the light.
The Grange Junior can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour of your choice, allowing you to create a structure which complements its surroundings or creates a striking contrast. The structure is also available galvanised for ultimate corrosion protection, or both galvanised and powder coated.
The Grange Junior is available with our Ascot Solar Upgrade. This upgrade offers IPV (Integrated Photovoltaic) glass solar panels as an alternative roof option. Please click here for more information > Ascot Solar Upgrade
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey
Coloured Polycarbonate UpgradeAlso available with coloured polycarbonate as an upgrade, click here for more info
- Mono-Pitch Design - The design of this canopy means that it is ideal for those that would like a wall mounted canopy but do not have a suitable wall to fix a canopy to
- Strong Roof Panels - Choice of 5mm or 16mm polycarbonate roof panels which are vandal and shatter resistant
- High Fire Resistance -The 5mm solid polycarbonate panels have been tested and comply with the European standard B-s1,d0 EN 13501
- Roof Panel Colour - The glazing panels available in clear and opal
- Construction Colour - Available powder coated to any standard RAL Colour. Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request
- Size - The Granges Junior has a maximum span of up to 5m and an unlimited length
- UV Protection - Excellent protection from the sun, blocking over 98% of UV rays
- Ease of Maintenance - Built-in properties mean the canopy requires only periodic cleaning
- Ascot Solar Upgrades – The Grange Junior is available with solar glazing roof panels as an upgrade. Click here for more information > Ascot Solar Upgrade
- Up to a 25 Year Life Expectancy - For peace of mind that your new canopy is built to last for many years to come
The Grange is constructed from a robust steel frame and can be galvanised for ultimate rust & corrosion protection.
The roof panels are available in a choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate which are both vandal and shatter resistant. Both roof panels are available in opal or clear.
Ascot Solar Upgrade
The Grange Junior is available with our Ascot Solar Upgrade. This upgrade offers BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) glass solar panels as an alternative roof option. Please click here for more information > Ascot Solar Upgrade
Click here to view the Grange Junior Technical Specification Sheet >
The Grange Junior is available powder coated in a range of standard RAL colours.
Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request at an additional cost.
Please click here to view the full range of RAL Colours >
"We are very pleased with the installation. The workforce were very courteous and job was completed ahead of schedule. we would recommend Able Canopies and would have no hesitation using them again :)."
Perryfields High School – Oldbury, West Midlands - View Installation >
Why Choose Able Canopies
Able Canopies have designed manufactured and installed canopies for over 15 years. We are dedicated to excellent customer service as well as providing our customers with high quality products that are robust and made to last.
Here at Able Canopies, we understand that you need a product delivered on time and so we assign a dedicated project and installation team to your order to ensure you receive it on time and in perfect condition. We design and manufacture all of our canopies and shelters in house which allow us to be flexible with our products, enabling us to provide you a product that is the perfect canopy solution for you.