The Kensington Dual-Pitch Free Standing Canopy is a striking free standing canopy that is ideal for any surroundings; it fits in effortlessly with new buildings and adds a contemporary appearance to well established buildings.
This shade structure has a choice of four roofing options; 10mm toughened glass, 10.8mm laminated glass, 5mm solid polycarbonate or 16mm structured polycarbonate. The frame is constructed from a 200mm x 200mm x 6mm steel box section and is a very well-designed structure that is robust and has a life expectancy of up to 25 years.
The Kensington Dual-Pitch has an unlimited length with 6 metres between each post and has a maximum projection of 3m. The frame can be galvanised, powder coated to any standard RAL colour of your choice or both galvanised and powder coated for ultimate corrosion protection.
The Kensington Dual-Pitch is ideal for a range of different functions including walkways, waiting areas and much more. It would be perfect for many organisations throughout the private and public sector including schools, colleges, universities and retail.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey Call Us Today
Coloured Polycarbonate UpgradeAlso available with coloured polycarbonate as an upgrade, click here for more info
- Unlimited Length - The Kensington Dual-Pitch Free Standing Canopy has a maximum 3m projection and an unlimited length
- Choice of Three Roofing Options - 5mm solid polycarbonate, 16mm structured polycarbonate, 10mm toughened glass or 10.8mm laminated glass
- Available with Solar Panels – The Kensington Dual-Pitch is compatible with most solar panels however, we do not supply or install the panels, but we can work with your chosen supplier to create a fully functioning solar canopy
- High UV Protection - The polycarbonate roof panels protect against over 98% of the Sun's UV rays (Please note: the glass roof panels do not have UV protection as standard however this can be added as an optional extra)
- Robust Steel Frame - The main frame is constructed from strong and robust 200mm x 200mm x 6mm steel box sections
- Elegant, Modern Design - Fits in with many environments including both modern and traditional settings
- Striking Focal Point - This canopy will create an aesthetically pleasing focal point to your building and outdoor area
- Finish Options - Available galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated in a range of RAL colours
- Guttering and Downpipes - Guttering and Downpipes are supplied as standard
- Up to a 25 year life expectancy - For complete peace of mind
Listed below is a selection of our completed Kensington Dual-Pitch Free Standing Canopy Installations.
Headington School In Feb 2015, Our installation team installed Kensington Dual-Pitch Free Standing Canopy with 10mm toughened glass roof panels at Headington School in Oxfordshire.
Polycarbonate Roof Panels
The Polycarbonate roof panels are available in clear or opal.
The steel frame is available galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated in a range of standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request at an additional cost.
Please click here to view the full range of RAL Colour Range
"Throughout the process of the canopy being erected at Oakland’s School I think your guys (and of course you all) have done a great job in such a short time."
Architect on behalf of Oaklands Secondary School - Bethnal Green, London - View Installation
Why Choose Able Canopies
Able Canopies have been designing and installing canopies for over 15 years. Our focus is to provide canopies that are of a very high quality to all sectors including schools, colleges, care homes and much more. Our Kensington Dual-Pitch Free Standing Canopy is perfect for introducing your existing building to the 21st century and creating a classy, modern focal point whilst keeping those underneath sheltered from the weather.
This product is supplied with two roofing materials; polycarbonate and glass. This will encourage the Kensington to fit into a range of budgets and offers you a selection to choose from helping you find the ideal shelter solution for your school/company. The polycarbonate roof is a cost–effective solution and is available in 10mm structured or 5mm solid which has a glass-like appearance. If you would like to create a sleek, up-to-date finish to your canopy then the glass roof option is for you. We have teamed up with a specialist glazing company to ensure that your glass canopy structure is everything you would expect it to be and more.
With our design and build team, we are able to create a bespoke canopy that is completely comprehensive to your needs and requirements ensuring that you are left with shelter solution that ticks all of the boxes.