The Welford Dome Junior is a cost-effective free standing canopy that is ideal for many organisation types including education, retail, leisure, contractors, architects and specifiers. This multi-purpose free standing canopy structure is constructed from a strong steel construction and is covered with a choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate roof panels which are available in clear or opal.
The free standing canopy can span up to 5 metres and has an unlimited length making this a versatile canopy that is ideal for a range of applications including covered dining areas, covered waiting areas, walkways, outdoor learning & play areas and much more.
The steel frame is available galvanised for ultimate corrosion protection, powder coated or both galvanised and powder coated. Choose to have your canopy powder coated in one of our standard RAL colours to enable the canopy to blend seamlessly with its surroundings, causing it to look like it was installed when the building was constructed.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today
- Cost Effective Free Standing Canopy - Our Welford Dome Junior is a cost effective canopy and is similar to the Welford Dome Senior
- Stylish Design - The attractive domed roof makes this canopy ideal for many environments including modern and traditional
- Choice of Robust Roof Panels - Choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate roof panels which are available in clear and opal
- High UV Protection - The polycarbonate panels offer over 98% UV protection from the Sun
- Unlimited Length - The Welford Dome Junior has a maximum span of 5 metres and an unlimited length
- Strong Steel Frame - The main frame is constructed from steel with a unique corner system for ultimate rigidity
- Choice of Finishes - The steel frame is available galvanised and/or powder coated to one of our standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost
- Up to a 25 year life expectancy - For peace of mind that your new canopy was built to last for many years to come
The Welford Dome Junior Free Standing Canopy is constructed from strong steel frame which is available galvanised for ultimate corrosion protection against rot and rust.
The frame can also be powder coated to any of our standard RAL colours. Non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost. Please see the colour options tab for more details.
This canopy is available with a choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate rood panels which are both vandal and shatter resistant, they are also available in a choice of clear or opal.
Click here to view the Welford Dome Junior Technical Specification Sheet
The Welford Dome Junior is available powder coated in a range of standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request at an additional cost.
Please click here to view the full range of RAL Colours >
We have 1000’s of happy customers all over the UK, click here to read some of our recent customer testimonials >
Why Choose Able Canopies
At Able Canopies we are committed to providing our customers with quality products and unbeatable customer service. We have specialised in providing canopies for 15 years and so understand the importance of meeting delivery and installation deadlines. We provide all our customers with a dedicated project manager who ensure our products are delivered to customers on time, every time with minimal disruption to the daily running of your business.
As the UK’s leading supplier of canopies, shelters and shade structures we can take responsibility for the design, survey, supply and installation of all our products and with five branches nationwide we are best placed to manufacture a canopy to suit your requirements.