The Tarnhow Curved Wall Mounted Canopy is a stunning shade structure which is constructed from a Glue Laminated (Glulam) timber frame and is ideal for creating a contemporary sheltered area adjacent your building. This timber wall mounted canopy is perfect for the use as a sheltered walkway or a covered seating area.
Due to its timber construction this canopy is ideal for buildings located in areas of natural beauty. Alternatively this canopy can make an attractive contrast when fitted against brick or steel structures. The timber frame creates a warm natural feel to the canopy, and the curved roof also adds to this effect to create an attractive comfortable outdoor area that people will enjoy.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us
Features & Benefits
Benefits of Glulam:
- Attractive asymmetric curved roof to add an extra design element to your building
- Unlimited length - with 6 metres between posts, and a projection of up to 6 metres
- All visible fixings are timber – Leaving you with a flawless timber canopy
- Choice of roof options: Waterproof tensile fabric or 5mm solid/16mm structured polycarbonate
- Common uses: playground canopy, covered outdoor dining area, covered walkway, entrance canopy.
- Glulam timber creates warm natural look, ideal for parks, wildlife centres, and other natural setting
- Choice of timber stains available - please contact us for more details
- Sourced from PEFC accredited timber merchants
- Fire resistant to BS 5268
- Environmentally Friendly – A standard steel beam takes 6 times the energy cost to produce
- Renewable Building material - timber is the only renewable building material, the cycle of felling and planting new trees is very beneficial to the environment as it is only during growth that a tree absorbs CO² and gives off vital oxygen. Once a tree is mature this process virtually stops.
- Our glulam timber complies with the requirements of British Standard BS EN 386: 2001
Benefits of a Polycarbonate Roof
- Choice of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate
- Certified in conformity with the latest European standards
- Excellent structural performance
- Manufactured for use within industrial and commercial buildings - durable and long-lasting.
- High UV protection, blocking in excess of 98% of UV rays
- High capacity to withstand evenly distributed loads
- Efficient heat insulation
- Effective resistance to critical weather conditions
- Available in a clear or opal finish
Low Hill Nursery School In July 2014 we installed 3 separate Tarnhow Curved Wall Mounted Canopies at Low Hill Nursery School.
The Tarnhow Curved Wall Mount can be fitted with a polycarbonate. The Polycarbonate roof is available in clear or opal.
The 5mm and the 16mm polycarbonate roof options are available in clear and opal.
The Timber frame can be stained in any of the colours shown below.
"The team have been cooperative, worked flexibly with the school, communicated well with us and have been very hard working. We are very happy with the shelter, thank you."Redriff Primary School, Southwarl, London - View Installation >