Choose the right system for your area:
We have three different balustrade systems, each designed for specific installation areas:Clickitup® Standard Balustrades
– Intended for installation in standard ground level areas with flooring finishes such as concrete, decking and pavingClickitup® Balcony Balustrades (this product)
– For installation on balconies at a height where the fall is >600mmClickitup® Inside Balustrades
- Designed to fit behind an existing balustrade system or parapet wall to provide protection from the wind.
This system uses toughened laminated glass for the fixed panel and toughened glass for the lifting pane.
Toughened which is up to 5 times as strong as ordinary glass which means that for the glass to break, someone (or something) would have to hit it 5 times as hard for it to shatter. When it does break, it disperses into lots of small pieces of glass which is less dangerous.
Toughened Laminated is up to 5 times stronger than standard glass as mentioned above, yet it also consists of 2 pieces of glass with a sandwich of a plastic interlayer. In the event of the panel being broken, the interlayer will hold it together for safety purposes.
- Locking system - The lifting panes can be supplied with a locking option in the raised position, making them ideal for commercial settings to avoid tampering
- Frameless Corner Design - A frameless corner option with UV bonded glass is available as a fixed unit or with a matching lifting pane (must be fixed to a concrete/steel base).
- Gates - A gated option is available with or without an optional lifting pane and is lockable if required
- Choice of Frame Colour – The frame is supplied in anodised silver as standard however, any RAL colour is available upon request.
additional costs apply for the optional extras listed above.
We recommend fixing to either a concrete or steel base, which can be determined once you have assessed the installation area.
Click here to download the Clickitup® Balcony Balustrades Specification Sheet