Choose the right system for your area:
We have three different balustrade systems, each are designed for specific installation areas:Clickitup® Standard Balustrades
– Intended for installation in standard ground level areas with flooring finishes such as concrete, decking and paving.Clickitup® Balcony Balustrades
– For installation on balconies at a height where the fall is >600mmClickitup® Inside Balustrades (this product)
- Designed to fit behind an existing balustrade system or parapet wall to provide protection from the wind.
This system uses toughened glass for the fixed panel and lifting pane.
Toughened which is up to 5 times as strong as ordinary glass which means that for the glass to break, someone (or something) would have to hit it 5 times as hard for it to shatter. When it does break, it disperses into lots of small pieces of glass which is less dangerous.
- Locking System - The lifting panes can be supplied with a locking option in the raised position, making them ideal for commercial settings to avoid tampering
- Choice of Frame Colour – The frame is supplied in anodised silver as standard however, any RAL colour is available upon request.
Additional costs apply for the above optional extras.
Click here to download the Clickitup® Inside Balustrades Specification Sheet