Choose the right system for your area:
We have three different balustrade systems, each are designed for specific installation areas:Clickitup® Standard Balustrades (This product)
– Intended for installation in standard ground level areas with flooring finishes such as concrete, decking and paving.Clickitup® Balcony Balustrades
– For installation on balconies at a height where the fall is >600mmClickitup® Inside Balustrades
- Designed to fit behind an existing balustrade system or parapet wall to provide protection from the wind.
This system uses toughened glass which is up to 5 times as strong as ordinary glass which means that for the glass to break, someone (or something) would have to hit it 5 times as hard for it to shatter. When it does break, it disperses into lots of small pieces of glass which is much less dangerous.
- Locking system - The lifting panes can be supplied with a locking option in the raised position, making them ideal for commercial settings to avoid tampering
- Frameless Corner Design - A frameless corner option with UV bonded glass is available as a fixed unit or with a matching lifting pane (must be fixed to a concrete/steel base)
- Gates - A gated option is available with or without an optional lifting pane and is lockable if required
- Choice of Frame Colour – The frame is supplied in anodised silver as standard however, any RAL colour is available upon request.
Please Note: additional costs apply for the optional extras shown above.
We recommend fixing to either a concrete or steel base, which can be determined once you have assessed the installation area.
Click here to download the Clickitup® Standard Balustrades Specification Sheet