Generate free energy and an additional income while offering a stylish cycle parking solution
The Albedo Effect Solar Cycle Shelter is a stylish and contemporary free standing structure that can be used for a whole range of applications including a cycle shelter, waiting shelter, carpark canopy, outside dining canopy and much more.
It is covered with the highest quality SolarWorld duo solar panels that soaks up the sun from not only the top of the panels but the underneath too. Because the panels collect solar energy from both sides, it can generate even more electricity than the standard 1 sided panels, boosting energy production by up to 25%.
The posts are constructed from strong steel sections and the roof system is constructed form aluminium with integrated aluminium guttering and downpipes. The posts and frame can be powder coated in the standard RAL colour of your choice – please see the colour options tab for more information.
The Albedo Effect Solar Cycle Shelter is supplied with a 10 year guarantee with a galvanised finish or a 5 year guarantee without a galvanised finish. The solar panels are supplied with a 30-year linear performance guarantee and a 10-year product guarantee so you can rest assure that this is a strong, robust shelter that will last for years to come.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today
- Multipurpose - can be supplied with cycle racks to offer cycle parking, benches to create a covered waiting area or picnic tables for a covered outside dining area
- Generate Free Solar Energy – Generate free energy that you can use and sell any leftover energy to the National Grid via the FIT Scheme, you also get paid for using the energy you generate
- Aluminium and Steel Frame – The posts are made from strong steel sections with an aluminium underside roof frame
- Integral Guttering and Downpipes – Supplied with integrated aluminium guttering for ease of maintenance and a sleek appearance
- Can Cover Large Areas – It has an unlimited length and a maximum projection of 5 metres
- Installed MCS Accredited Installers – All electrical components and solar panels will be installed by MCS accredited installers, the shelter will be installed by our fully trained and DBS checked installers
- High Quality Solar Panels – We use high performance SolarWorld duo panels that soak up the suns energy from both sides of the panels, ensuring maximum energy production
- Up to a 30 Year Guarantee – The shelter frame is supplied with a 10 year guarantee with a galvanised finish and a 5 year guarantee without a galvanised finish. The solar panels are supplied with a 30-year linear performance guarantee and a 10-year product guarantee.
The posts are made from 100mm x 100mm steel box section that can be galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated. The roof frame is made from high grade aluminium and can be powder coated.
The Albedo Effect Solar Cycle Shelter features integrated hidden guttering and downpipes that are constructed from aluminium. This design makes it easier to maintain your guttering and looks much sleeker and neater.
The solar panels are Sunmodule® Bisun SW 270 duo SolarWorld panels which feature the below benefits:
- Highly efficient duo cells mean that they convert sunlight to solar energy from both sides of the panels and boost the energy production by up to 25%
- TUV Power Controlled – Lowest measuring tolerance in the industry
- Robust design that provides excellent weather resistance
- 30-year linear performance guarantee and a 10-year product guarantee
- Innovative glass technologies on the front and backside make the panels extremely weather resistant and robust, offering higher mechanical resilience and a longer service life
- Front Material – Low-iron tempered glass with ARC (EN 12150)
- Frame Material – Anodized aluminium
- Cell Type - Bifacial duo
- Connector - PV wire per UL4703 with H4/UTX connectors
- Module Fire Performance - (UL 1703) Type 3
To download the Albedo Effect Solar Canopy Technical Specification Please Click Here
The steel posts can be galvanised, powder coated to any standard RAL colour or galvanised and powder coated. Other non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost.
The aluminium frame is supplied powder coated to any standard RAL colour, non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost. To see our full range of standard and non-standard RAL colours, please click here > RAL Colours
The solar panels have an anodized aluminium frame with black glass panels.