The Langton is an extremely stylish commercial awning that looks almost unnoticeable when retracted into the slimline case. It can span an impressive 12 metres and has a maximum projection of up to 4.35 metres, which ensures this commercial awning will cover all the areas required.
It’s satisfyingly, neat design which is sharp, square and modern, fits in with contemporary buildings and works equally well with more traditional structures, adding a fresh appearance to any outside area.
The awning is covered with water repellent fabric that is available in a choice of 117 fabric colours including patterned and plain. The aluminium frame is available in a choice of 4 different colours however, they can be mixed and matched to create a two-tone effect in up to 16 different colour combinations.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today
- Covers Extra Large Areas – The Langton can span a maximum length of up to 12 metres and a maximum projection of up to 4.35 metres
- Electronic Operation – The awning is operated with a Somfy motor and remote control, which is supplied as standard
- Aluminium Frame – The frame and folding arms are made from aluminium for strength and longevity
- Frame Colours – The frame is available in four different colours which can be mixed and matched to create a two-tone frame, resulting in a choice of up to 16 different colour combinations
- Water Repellent Fabric – The Langton is covered with a water repellent fabric for protection from the rain
- Fabric Colours – There are 117 colours including patterned and plain
- Full Cassette Awning – The cassette conceals and protects the fabric when it is retracted into the case
- Guarantee – Supplied with a 2-year guarantee for the electronic motor
Constructed from an aluminium frame for high strength and longevity. The fastenings and screws are all hidden for a smooth, streamlined appearance.
Water repellent fabric that has an ultra violet protection factor (UPF) of 50+ from the sun’s harmful UV rays and is available in 117 colours - please see the colour options tab.
Available from 0° - 40°
The Langton awning has been tested and certified to CE - EN 1090 eCLASS 1 wind load certification.
Click here to donwload the Langton Awning specitifcation sheet
The frame is available in four different colours which can be mixed and matched to create a two-tone frame, resulting in a choice of up to 16 different colour combinations.Single colours:
Colour combinatiosn using the above single colours:
The Langton Awning is available with two different fabrics as shown below.