The Blenheim Umbrella is a high strength shade and shelter structure that can be opened and closed as and when required. Fitted with waterproof fabric this umbrella provides all year round protection, yet as it is collapsible it does not require structural calculations or building regulations. This high quality, cost effective product is manufactured from commercial materials and has been designed to be put up and left all year round.
This strong steel parasol will fit perfectly within any setting including schools, nurseries, universities, healthcare, leisure, hospitality and retail. Ideal uses include: al fresco dining, a pub garden canopy, a playground shelter and a collapsible sun shelter for small budgets.
The Blenheim Umbrella can be installed into a range of different bases including concrete, paving, tarmac, decking and sand, it can also be base plate fixed to the ground if required. It is covered with waterproof tensile fabric that has a smooth satin finish and is available in 40 different colours to suit all environments.
A choice of upgrades are available including heating, lighting, post pads, fabric side panels, a cleaning kit, seating and a joiner for linking 2 or more umbrellas together. You can also choose to have your logo screen printed onto the fabric or a vinyl can also be applied if preferred, giving you the option to remove your branding if required. With the addition of a logo to your umbrella you are give your company high visibility – this is particularly popular with our restaurant and hospitality clients.
This product's roofing fabric comes with a 5 year guarantee against UV degradation and a life expectancy of 10-15 years.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey Contact Our Experts Today
- Cost effective, permanent commercial umbrella canopy
- The umbrella can be opened and closed as and when needed with an easy to operate pulley system - which can be removed to avoid tampering
- Ideal alternative to Jumbo Parasols which are often used outside bars and restaurants – unlike Jumbo Parasols the Blenheim is designed to be kept outside all year
- If the umbrella will be closed for long periods of time, a mast clamp is available at an additional cost to clamp around the mast removing the risk of the fabric stretching whilst closed
- Available in three sizes: 2.8m x 2.8m, 3m x 4m and 4.2m x 4.2m
- Although this is a permanent structure, it can be easily removed if required
- It is strong enough to be put up and left all year round
- It is covered with waterproof tensile fabric roof which is available in 40 colours
- The fabric has an unmatched strength with a weight of 570 g/sqm
- Your logo can be screen printed onto the fabric or a vinyl can be applied
- High protection from the elements and UV rays
- Easy to maintain and keep clean
- Supported by a 76mm tubular post which has been precision engineered with either 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
- Multiple umbrellas can be installed and linked together with the use of a joiner to create a large covered area
- Optional extras available include fabric side fills, post pads, lighting, heating, joiners (as mentioned above), seating and printed signage
- A 3-part cleaning kit is available at an additional cost to keep the umbrella canopy looking clean and pristine
- The fabric has a 10 year guarantee
Our exclusive waterproof tensile fabric is constructed from a woven base cloth which has high tenacity polyester threads. During the manufacturing process, the fabric is coated under constant tension in both warp and weft directions giving it a high performance polymer surface layer. The exclusive technology used on the yarn, gives it true elongation resistance, so once coated, minimum movement in the finished product will occur which is a key factor in the durability of the fabric on your tensile structure.
It is covered with a WELDABLE pvdf treatment which improves the resistance to dirt and has an attractive satin finish.
The fabric is available in 40 different colours and can be fitted to all shapes and sizes making it perfect to cover umbrella canopies. Its high quality, light weight and excellent fire performance (to B-s2,do/ EN 13501-1), makes this product extremely suitable for the education, leisure, hospitality, healthcare and retail sectors.
The Blenheim Umbrella fabric requires only periodic cleaning. To clean the structure we recommend a solution of warm water and a non-abrasive cleaner. For more information please see the maintenance schedule which is found in your After Sales pack. A 3-part cleaning kit is also available to purhcase, please contact us for further details.High UV Protection
The tensile fabric offers the highest UV protection. It blocks up to 100% of the sun's UVB rays depending on the colour chosen and offers excellent protection from the elements.Excellent Fire Performance
The tensile fabric is fire retardant to B-s2,do/ EN 13501-1
.High Strength Material
This is a light weight fabric of 570 g/sqm and has a high strength of 250/250 da N/ 5cm giving it the ultimate tear and split resistance.
Click here to view the Blenheim Umbrella Technical Specification Sheet >
The Blenheim Umbrella's fabric is available in 40 different colours to suit all environments. Click here to view the full colour range > Tensile Colour Options
The steel post and frame is supplied in the natural stainless steel colour.
Listed below is a selection of testimonials we have received from our customers:
“We have been delighted with the installation & the way the workmen have conducted themselves on site. Phil has been excellent. The product meets our expectations at the moment and hopefully will stand up to the stresses & straws of future weather.”Launceston Primary School - Launceston, Cornwall
"From start to finish I have been very impressed by the service I have received. The canopy is exactly what we were expecting and the installation team were excellent. I would definitely recommend your company and use them again. Thank you."Ladbrooke JMI School, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Click here to read more of our customers testimonials >