Our cycle compounds all designed in-house which ensures the quality of our products and our service to you. All Able Canopies' Cycle Compounds are manufactured from steel and will securely store up to 20 bikes, or they can be extended to hold more. All our bike compounds can be fitted with secure lockable gates for ultimate security protection.
Because we design and install our cycle compounds, they can be made to all BREEAM specifications. Please contact us today for more information.
Take a look through our range of cycle compounds below to find the perfect cycle storage solution for you.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us
Recent Cycle Compound Case Study
Thomas Ferens Academy, East Yorkshire
Thomas Ferens Academy was in the buildingprocess and required a large amount of cyclestorage before their grand opening in September 2012.Read more > Thomas Ferens Academy Case Study
Benefits of a Cycle Compound
- Keeps bicycles dry and sheltered from the elements
- Deters vandalism, theft and rust
- Available with secure lockable gates for extra safety
- Creates a safe and secure environment to store bikes
- A tidy way to store large amount of cycles
- Reduces trip hazards as bikes are not laying on the floor
- Cycle Compounds store large amounts of bikes – a standard compound can store up to 20 bikes
- Available BREEAM compliant
- Supplied with clear view polycarbonate as standard for all round visibility
Why Choose Able Canopies as your Cycle Compound Supplier?
Able Canopies offer two different cycle compounds – The Easydale Cycle Compound
and the Witton Cycle Compound
. Both of these bicycle compounds are robust steel structures that have been designed to keep bikes covered and safe in any weather.
We design these compounds in-house to ensure you receive a high quality product that will serve you and your pupils/visitors for many years to come. We supply our bike compounds with a 25 year life expectancy so you can relax knowing that your compound has been designed, manufactured and installed by the experts – Able Canopies Ltd.
We ensure the highest standard of customer service to our customers at all times right from the initial enquiry to the installation stage, but it doesn’t end there. We will issue you with an after sales pack with many handy documents in and we will always be there to assist with any questions that you many have regarding your bike compound.