Square Commercial Umbrellas
Square commercial umbrellas are modern shade and shelter structures that provide the weather protection required whilst modernising your outside area. They can be used as a school canopy for covered dining areas, waiting areas, playground shelters and outdoor classrooms. They are also perfect as shop canopies to extend your outside selling space and hospitality and leisure canopies to provide shade and shelter to outdoor dining areas, queuing areas and outdoor audience spaces.
Our square umbrellas are all high strength, commercial structures that are permanent, waterproof umbrellas. A number of products within our range are also foldable and can be closed when your premises is closed, avoiding vandalism.
The Blenheim Collapsible Umbrella
The Blenheim is a collapsible commercial umbrella that although it is permanent, it can be installed into external bases so it can be moved if required. The fabric is 100% waterproof and is available in 40 different colours including vibrant shades and mellow tones.
The Keswick Cantilever Umbrella
The Richmond Collapsible Umbrella
The Keswick is a small to medium size umbrella that benefits from a cantilever frame, which makes the area underneath feel much bigger and much more useable. The fabric offers high protection from UV rays and is 100% waterproof, making it the perfect school umbrella, as well as a pub or restaurant umbrella. The Drayton Collapsible Umbrella
The Drayton is a collapsible commercial umbrella that is suitable for schools and commercial settings such as restaurants, bars, hotels and leisure facilities. It can cover areas from 4-27 square metres.
The Richmond is a large, collapsible umbrella that can cover areas of 7-50 square metres. You can choose from 3 shapes including round, square and rectangular and the fabric offers high protection from both the rain and sun, making it perfect for any setting that requires shade and shelter in large areas.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Surveycontact our expert team
Free Umbrella Guide Download
Download our practical Umbrella Guide here. It will help you compare the options for each of our umbrellas and make an informed choice.
View our Umbrella Guide now >
Benefits of a Square Commercial Umbrella
- Modern Umbrellas – Our umbrellas are modern structures that fit in with any outside environment, either fitting in perfectly or modernising traditional areas
- Strong and Durable – Our commercial umbrellas are made from high strength materials for ultimate strength and longevity
- Permanent Umbrellas – Our commercial umbrellas are permeant structures that are fixed into the ground and have been created to withstand the UK weather throughout all seasons
- Waterproof Fabric – All our square umbrellas are covered with high strength waterproof fabric that is designed for outdoor use all year round
- High UV Protection – All structures vary, however most fabrics offer high UV protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays, creating pleasant and cool, shaded areas underneath
- Colour Options – The frames and fabrics of our permanent umbrellas are available in a wide range of colours so your new shelter can fit in seamlessly
- Easy to Maintain – Our permanent umbrellas are easy to maintain, keeping them looking newer for longer and also saving you time and money
- Up to a 10 Year Guarantee - All umbrellas hold different guarantees ranging up to 5 years, with life expectancies up to 25 years.
Square Commercial Umbrella Case Study
Hucklow Primary School, South Yorkshire
Hucklow Primary School required a sheltered area in the playground at their school. They used a contractor who contacted Able Canopies on their behalf requesting two estimates, one for a 6m x 6m Ulverston Umbrella and the other for a 6m x 6m bespoke pagoda. Click to read more: School Umbrella at Hucklow Primary School