Welcome to the January edition of Play & Learn Outdoors. As the seasons change and a new year starts, our use of the outdoors for learning and play changes.
In this issue we have some fantastic ideas on how to integrate outdoor learning into your daily school life. We also have some useful dates for your diary and it wouldn’t be an edition of P&LO without some advice on fundraising.
To view our latest newsletter, please see below or click here to download and save a PDF version:
Play & Learn Outdoors | January 2019
In this month’s edition:
- Bring the outside inside
- Playing out in the rain
- Green Easter fundraising ideas
- Celebrate the Spring Equinox
- Dates for your diary featuring:
- National Storytelling Week
- RSPB Big Garden Watch
- World Book Day
- Spring Equinox
Click here to read and download the full newsletter: Play & Learn Outdoors | January 2019
Able Canopies Ltd. design, manufacture and install canopies and shade structures
at schools, nurseries and educational settings to enable year-round
Free Flow Outdoor Play and Outdoor Learning.
For more information please contact us
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- Canopies for Holiday Parks - 31/03/2020
- Our Service from Design to Completion with Contractors & Architects - 30/03/2020
- FREE Rainbow Colouring Download #StayHomeSaveLives - 24/03/2020