Welcome to the May edition of Play & Learn Outdoors. Spring has settled in and summer is on it’s way, so put the kettle on and have a quick read through the inspirational articles inside.
In this issue we have listed some fantastic national dates coming up that your school can take part in, a host of outdoor learning ideas and it wouldn’t be an edition of P&LO without our popular fundraising ideas and tips.
To view our latest newsletter, please see below or click here to download and save a PDF version:
Play & Learn Outdoors | May 2019
In this month’s edition:
- Breathe fresh air into lessons
- How to attract sponsors
- Free resources for your school
- 3 ways to cut costs
- Dates for your diary featuring:
- Outdoor Classroom Day
- Sun Awareness Week
- And much more!
Click here to read and download the full newsletter: Play & Learn Outdoors | May 2019
Able Canopies Ltd. design, manufacture and install canopies and shade structures
at schools, nurseries and educational settings to enable year-round
Free Flow Outdoor Play and Outdoor Learning.
For more information please contact us
Latest posts by Christine (see all)
- First Look Photos: Hailsham Community College Primary Academy - 12/12/2019
- A Premier installation - 12/12/2019
- Another Fire in Flats Raises Concerns - 10/12/2019