The Evershade is a steel framed waterproof tensile structure; this square canopy is available in sizes from 3m² to 6m² and multiple sections can be added together to create extra-large structures. Due to its durability and cost effective design, this shade sail canopy is perfect for organisations who would like a waterproof shade sail but at a lower cost.
This product is popular with the Hospitality, Sports & Leisure sectors; restaurants and cafes use this product often to provide covered alfresco dining areas – maximising their seating capacity. And due to its cost effective price and stylish design this product is also popular with schools and Early Years settings, allowing them to create stylish covered outdoor play areas.
The Evershade is a contemporary fabric structure that has a striking design that will enhance any outside environment. It is a well-designed steel canopy that is covered with commercial grade, waterproof tensile fabric that has an unmatched strength with a light weight of 590 g/sqm. We have also introduced a reinforced webbing to the edges of the fabric for additional strength. The fabric is white as standard however there are 39 other vibrant, soothing or metallic colours to choose from which are available at an additional cost
The canopy frame is constructed from 150mm x 150mm steel box sections and are supplied in white as standard, however they can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour at an additional cost.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today
- Striking, Contemporary Structure – That is ideal for use within many establishments including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and restaurants. It can be used for outdoor play, outdoor learning, alfresco dining, a study canopy or a time-out shelter.
- Size - Supplied in modular squares from 3m x 3m to 6m x 6m. Multiple squares can be added together to cover larger areas
- High Strength, Waterproof Fabric – The Evershade is covered with completely waterproof tensile fabric that has an unmatched strength and a weight of 590 g/sqm
- High UV Protection – The fabric offers high protection to those underneath from the Sun’s UV rays
- Steel Frame – The frame is constructed from 150mm x 150mm steel box sections
- High Fire Performance – The fabric has been tested to and meets the specifications for BS 7837
- Frame Colours – The steel frame is supplied in white as standard, yet it can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour at an additional cost
- Fabric Colours - The fabric is white as standard, however there is a choice of 39 additional lively and soothing colours that are available at an additional cost
- Up to a 25 Year Life Expectancy - For complete peace of mind
West Acton Primary School In December 2014 we installed a 9m x 3m Evershade Canopy at West Acton Primary School in Mill Hill, London.
The framework is supplied in white as standard however it can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour of your choice at an additional cost. Other non-standard RAL colours are also available on request. Please click here to view the full RAL colour range
The fabric is white as standard and there are 39 additional colours to choose from which includes bright, mellow and metallic shades. (Please note: the non-standard colours may incur an additional cost Please click here to view the full fabric colour range