Benefits of a Tarnhow Canopy Timber Structure
- Unlimited length – with 4 metres between posts, and a projection of up to 6 metres
- All visible fixings are timber – Leaving you with a flawless timber canopy
- Glulam timber frame sourced from PEFC accredited timber merchants
- Timber frame is fire resistant to BS 5268
- Environmentally Friendly – A standard steel beam takes 6 times the energy cost to produce
- Economical – Glulam is lighter in weight than similar materials resulting in less transport emissions
- Creative design – Glulam is available curved or straight producing a canopy that is attractive with a modern vibe
- Approved timber - complies with the requirements of British Standard BS EN 386: 2001
Benefits of a Tarnhow Canopy Tensile Fabric Roof
- Waterproof tensile roof
- Unmatched strength with a weight of 590 g/sqm
- Available in 40 colours including metallic finishes
- High UV resistance
- Heat and weather protection
- Ease of maintenance with a consistently smooth appearance
Benefits of a Tarnhow Canopy Polycarbonate Roof
- 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate which is certified in conformity with the latest European standards
- Excellent structural performance
- Manufactured for use within industrial and commercial buildings - durable and long-lasting.
- High UV protection blocking over 98% of UV rays
- High capacity to withstand evenly distributed loads
- Efficient heat insulation
- Effective resistance to critical weather conditions
- Available in a clear or opal finish
The Tarnhow timber canopy range is available with a waterproof tensile roof covering which is available in over 40 colours. Please click here to view the full tensile fabric colour range
The 5mm and the 16mm polycarbonate roof options are available in clear and opal.
The Timber frame can be stained in any of the colours shown below.
Why Choose Able Canopies
Able Canopies Tarnhow Curved Free Standing Canopy is an innovative design that creates an attractive timber canopy that has many benefits. Choosing Able Canopies to supply and install your timber canopy means that you would benefit from many features such as after sales care and unlimited advice during and after your canopy ordering and installation process.
In addition, our fully trained installation teams can install your Tarnhow Curved timber canopy with minimal disruption to you, your clients, or your pupils, you can rest assured you will receive a comprehensive and professional service.
Using our 3D CAD design facility within our fabrication design department we can work closely with you to ensure a fast, efficient turnaround, from the initial design stage and through the manufacturing process, our engineers will help to save you time and money.
We can also provide structural calculations for any of our designs whether they are stainless steel, galvanised steel, aluminium or timber structures this will ensure our timber canopies are fit for purpose, structurally safe for wind and snow loading.
Click here to read a selection of our recent customer testimonials >