The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is the most cost effective structure from the Tarnhow timber canopy range. It is perfect for creating a covered walkway between buildings or a sheltered waiting area adjacent to your building. It is also perfect for use as an outdoor classroom within a natural, woodland environment.
This stunning timber canopy can also be used as an entrance canopy creating a focal point to the entrance of your building. The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is available fitted with a choice of 5mm or 16mm polycarbonate roof panels or a waterproof tensile fabric roof to produce a canopy that fits in with your outdoor environment.
The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is constructed from a Glulam timber frame which is fire resistant to BS 5268 and environmentally friendly.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact our expert team
Features & Benefits of a Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy
- Most cost effective Tarnhow canopy
- Unlimited length with 6 metres between posts, and a projection of up to 6 metres - allowing you to create a large shaded around with the minimal amount of posts.
- All visible fixings are timber – Leaving you with a flawless timber canopy
- Glulam timber frame sourced from PEFC accredited timber merchants
- Timber frame is fire resistant to BS 5268
- Environmentally Friendly – A standard steel beam takes 6 times the energy to produce
- Economical – Glulam is lighter in weight than similar materials resulting in less transport emissions
- Mono-pitch roof ensure the canopy blends in with many building designs- particularly flat roofed buildings.
- Approved timber - complies with the requirements of British Standard BS EN 386: 2001
Benefits of a Tensile Fabric Roof
- 100% Waterproof with high UV resistance - offering you protection, whatever the weather
- Unmatched strength with a weight of 590 g/sqm
- Available in 40 colours including metallic finishes
- Offers heat and weather protection
- Fabric is easy to maintain and provides a consistently smooth appearance
Benefits of a Polycarbonate Roof
Coloured Polycarbonate UpgradeAlso available with coloured polycarbonate as an upgrade, click here for more info
- Option of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate - both are certified in conformity with the latest European standards
- Excellent structural performance
- Manufactured for use within industrial and commercial buildings - durable and long-lasting.
- Offers high UV protection blocking in excess of 98% of UV rays and has effective resistance to incremental weather
- High capacity to withstand evenly distributed loads
- Provides efficient heat insulation - will shade adjacent windows from the sun - resulting in cooler rooms
- Available in a clear or opal finish
Listed below is a selection of our recently completed Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy installations.
Bowes Pre-School A Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy was installed at Bowes Pre-School, Bowes, County Durham in January 2013.
The Tarnhow timber canopy range is available with a waterproof tensile roof covering which is available in over 40 colours. Please click here to view the full tensile fabric colour range
The 5mm and the 16mm polycarbonate roof options are available in clear and opal.
The Tarnhow Freestanding Mono-Pitch is available with our Ascot Solar Upgrade
. This upgrade offers BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) glass solar panels as an alternative roof option. Please click here for more information > Ascot Solar Upgrade
Tensile Fabric Roof
The tensile fabric is available in 40 vibrant and contemporary colour options. Please click here to view the full tensile fabric colour range >
The Timber frame can be stained in any of the colours shown below.