The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is the most cost effective structure from the Tarnhow timber canopy range. It is perfect for creating a covered walkway between buildings or a sheltered waiting area adjacent to your building. It is also perfect for use as an outdoor classroom within a natural, woodland environment.
This stunning timber canopy can also be used as an entrance canopy creating a focal point to the entrance of your building. The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is available fitted with a choice of 5mm or 16mm polycarbonate roof panels to produce a canopy that fits in with your outdoor environment.
The Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy is constructed from a Glulam timber frame which is fire resistant to BS 5268 and environmentally friendly.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact our expert team
Features & Benefits of a Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy
- Most cost effective Tarnhow canopy
- Unlimited length with 6 metres between posts, and a projection of up to 6 metres - allowing you to create a large shaded around with the minimal amount of posts.
- All visible fixings are timber – Leaving you with a flawless timber canopy
- Glulam timber frame sourced from PEFC accredited timber merchants
- Timber frame is fire resistant to BS 5268
- Environmentally Friendly – A standard steel beam takes 6 times the energy to produce
- Economical – Glulam is lighter in weight than similar materials resulting in less transport emissions
- Mono-pitch roof ensure the canopy blends in with many building designs- particularly flat roofed buildings.
- Approved timber - complies with the requirements of British Standard BS EN 386: 2001
Benefits of a Polycarbonate Roof
Coloured Polycarbonate UpgradeAlso available with coloured polycarbonate as an upgrade, click here for more info
- Option of 5mm solid or 16mm structured polycarbonate - both are certified in conformity with the latest European standards
- Excellent structural performance
- Manufactured for use within industrial and commercial buildings - durable and long-lasting.
- Offers high UV protection blocking in excess of 98% of UV rays and has effective resistance to incremental weather
- High capacity to withstand evenly distributed loads
- Provides efficient heat insulation - will shade adjacent windows from the sun - resulting in cooler rooms
- Available in a clear or opal finish
Listed below is a selection of our recently completed Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy installations.
Bowes Pre-School A Tarnhow Mono Wall Mounted Canopy was installed at Bowes Pre-School, Bowes, County Durham in January 2013.
The 5mm and the 16mm polycarbonate roof options are available in clear and opal.
The Tarnhow Freestanding Mono-Pitch is available with our Ascot Solar Upgrade
. This upgrade offers BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) glass solar panels as an alternative roof option. Please click here for more information > Ascot Solar Upgrade
Tensile Fabric Roof
The tensile fabric is available in 40 vibrant and contemporary colour options. Please click here to view the full tensile fabric colour range >
The Timber frame can be stained in any of the colours shown below.