The Easydale is our most cost-effective buggy shelter because of its simple, yet stylish design. It is the perfect shelter solution for safe, secure storage for buggies and prams, keeping them protected from theft, vandalism and poor weather conditions.
This permanent shelter is constructed from a robust steel frame and is covered with 5mm solid polycarbonate roof panels which are available in clear or opal. Polycarbonate side panels are available on request at an additional cost. A standard shelter measures 4.1m x 1.7m and can hold on average up to 5 buggies, it can also be extended by 2m bays to store additional buggies.
The Easydale is available complete with buggy bars which can be used with padlocks to secure the push chairs (padlocks are not included in the price).
Buggy shelters are perfect for creating a designated area for pram storage and they prevent other areas from becoming cluttered and hazardous due to unfastened prams. The Easydale Buggy Shelter is ideal for use in nurseries and pre schools, providing a secure space for parents and staff to store buggies during the day. This shelter is also perfect for use outside shops and restaurants, providing customers with an area to store pushchairs and buggies whilst visiting the establishment.
The Easydale Buggy Shelter is available galvanised and/or powder coated in a range of standard RAL colours, other non standard RAL colours are available on request.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey Contact Us
- Standard Size: 4.1m x 1.7m (Can be extended by 2m bays)
- Main frame: 50mm x 50mm x 3mm steel box section
- A standard 4.1m shelter can store on average up to 5 buggies
- Creates a safe, secure parking area for buggies and prams
- Supplied with buggy bars for secure pram parking
- Available with hinged doors as an optional extra for added security
- Adjustable feet: useful when installing to existing concrete surfaces
- Base plate fixing - We recommend fixing the base plate to a suitable concrete base
- 5mm solid polycarbonate roof panels available in clear or opal. Polycarbonate side panels are available on request at an additional cost
- Steel frame is available galvanised, powder coated or both galvanised and powder coated
- High UV protection – Avoids the colour of the prams fading due to the sun's UV rays
- Up to a 25 year life expectancy
St Annes School In July 2017 we supplied and installed a 4.1m x 1.7m Easydale Buggy Shelter at St Annes School, Westwick.
The Steel frame is available powder coated to a range of standard RAL colours. Other non-standard RAL colours are available on request at an additional cost
To view the full range of RAL colours please click here > RAL Colours
"The installation team were great; we really enjoyed having them in our setting. We would definitely recommend them to others. Thank you, it was really nice meeting you all."
- Kirkhamgate Pre-School, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Clck here to view more Customer Testimonials >
Why Choose Able Canopies
We are the UK's leading supplier of Canopies, Shelters and Shade Structures and we have 1000's of happy clients across the UK. We operate from four branches nationwide and we have our own in-house facilities, this in turn will ensure we are best placed to design and install a quality buggy shelter to suit your requirements.
We offer efficient, non-intrusive installation by CRB registered expert fitting teams. We understand that fast construction is essential to minimise disruption to a site and so we design all of our products to ensure we can provide the fastest installation times possible whilst still supplying a robust, high quality product. More about us >