The Grasmere Timber Clad Cycle Shelter is a modern, stylish bike shelter constructed from a steel frame which is covered with timber cladding on 3 sides, creating a contemporary feel to your bike storage area. It provides secure cycle parking which is ideal for many organisations including schools, colleges, leisure organisations and the hospitality sector.
The shelter's timber cladding makes it perfect for green areas such as parks or gardens as it can blend into the surroundings however it also looks good in more urban settings, creating an attractive contrast between the timber and the manmade environment.
A standard Grasmere Timber Clad Cycle Shelter measures 4.1 metres x 2.05 metres and can be extended by 2 metre bays.
The shelter is covered with a very strong corrugated steel powder coated roof and comes with a 25 year life expectancy for total peace of mind. The steel frame is available galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated to any standard RAL colour. Other non standard RAL colours are available on request.
Because we design our cycle shelters in house, the Grasmere Timber Clad Cycle Shelter can be made to all BREEAM specifications. Please Contact Us for more information.
All our products are fitted by our fully trained installation teams who will take great pride in ensuring that your shelter is fitted to your satisfaction. Click here to view the alternative timber cycle shelters in our range.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey Contact Us Today
- Standard Size: 4.1m x 2.05m – can be extended by 2m bays
- Standard Shelter Capacity - A standard shelter holds 5 cycle hoops to allow parking for 10 bikes
- Sheffield Cycle Racks - included in the price as standard
- BREEAM Compliant - This shelter is available to meet BREEAM standards
- Timber - There is a choice of timber to match your surroundings - please call for details
- Available Finishes - The steel frame is available galvanised, powder coated or both galvanised and powder coated to any standard RAL colour
- DBS Checked Installers - All of our shelters are fitted by our fully trained, DBS checked installation teams
- Main Frame - The main frame is made from 50mm x 50mm x 2.5mm steel box section
- Roof Panels -The roof is covered with 1mm thick powder coated steel corrugated sheets
- Base Plate Fixing - The Grasmere is fitted with base places that must be fixed to a suitable concrete base. If you do not have a concrete area to fix to, we can provide you with a quote
- Up to a 25 Year Life Expectancy - Giving you the peace of mind that the Grasmere shelter is designed to last for many years to come
Framework & Roof Panel Colour Options
The Grasmere's steel framework and corrugated roofing can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour allowing you to match your shelter to its surroundings, or create a striking contrast effect.
Additional RAL colours are available on request, please see our Colours and Finishes page for our standard and non-stadard RAL colours.
The timber panelling is available in a range of different timbers and stains, please contact us here to discuss your timber requirements.
There are currently no testimonials for the Grasmere Timber Clad Cycle Shelter, however please find below a recent case study:
Tune Hotel Group, London
To view our recent testimonials please click here > Customer Testimonials
Product Installed: Grasmere Timber Clad Cycle Shelter
Click here to view the Tune Hotel Group Case Study >
Why Choose Able Canopies
Able Canopies have been designing and installing canopies and shelters for over 15 years and cycle shelters are one of our specialties. We have a great deal of experience with cycle shelters and have 8 different cycle parking shelters in our range which consists of steel and timber shelters
that create secure bicycle parking for your school or organisation. Our Grasmere Timber Clad cycle shelter is available BREEAM compliant allowing you to keep to all rules and regulations required for your establishment.
Here at Able Canopies we understand how important secure cycle parking is to regular bike riders. That is why we have created a range of bike shelters and compounds that are ideal for overlooked areas or areas without CCTV. Leaving the users with peace of mind that their bicycle will be protected from vandalism and theft whilst left in the designated cycle parking area provided.
If you choose Able Canopies as your cycle shelter provider you will not be disappointed. You will receive fantastic customer service from your very own dedicated customer advisor. Once your shelter has been installed you will receive our extensive after sales care as once we have installed your canopy, our advice and assistance will not end there, we will always be happy to help.