Able Canopies have a range of shelter options to choose from, each with their own unique style and features. Waiting shelters are ideal for providing cover at pick-up-point and they are particularly popular with schools, nurseries and healthcare facilities.
Our waiting shelters include seating and standing areas, allowing you to create as much cover for as many occupants as possible. All our waiting shelters can be galvanised to increase longeviity; they can also be powdercoated to any RAL colour of your choice at an additional cost.
If you have any questions, or to find out if
you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today!
Recent Waiting Shelter Case Study
Brentside Primary School, London
Brentside Primary School contacted us as they
had 3 areas within their schools grounds that they
required shelter for including two covered cycle
Read more > Brentside Primary School Case Study
Benefits of a Waiting Shelter
- A dry, sheltered area for pupils, parents, customers etc to wait
- All weather protection to those waiting underneath
- Can be supplied with benches to create a seated waiting area
- Can also be used as a smoking shelter at work places & pubs/restaurants
- Can also be used as a viewing shelter in sports grounds
- Available galvanised for increased longevity
- Available powder coated to match your current aesthetics
- Supplied with clear view polycarbonate as standard for all round visibility for safety reasons
Why Choose Able Canopies as Your Waiting Shelter Supplier
We have been supplying and installing waiting shelters to our customers for many years and have a vast amount of experience within the industry. We will ensure that you are treated with the highest level of customer service from your initial enquiry to the after sales stage.
All of our waiting shelters are designed in-house to ensure you receive a product that is exactly as you require it to be. They are constructed from strong steel frames that we can galvanised for increased longevity or powder coat to any RAL colour to fit in with your colour scheme.
Once your shelter has been installed we will make good around the shelter and leave the site clean and tidy. You will be supplied with an after sales pack to help you care for your shelter after installation to ensure a longer life span.