Free Umbrella Guide Download
Download our practical Umbrella Guide here. It will help you compare the options for each of our umbrellas and make an informed choice.
View our Umbrella Guide now >
Benefits of a Commercial Umbrella
- Strong & Durable – Because our umbrellas are commercial grade, they are strong and robust umbrellas that will withstand the UK weather all year round
- Permeant Installation – Because all our structures are permanent umbrellas and are fixed into the ground, you do not need to worry about bringing them in of an evening as they will not blow over in the wind and they cannot fall victim to theft
- Waterproof Fabric – The umbrellas are covered with high strength, waterproof fabrics that provide full weather protection from the elements, extending your outside space, keeping those underneath dry and cool throughout the year
- Stylish and Attractive – The designs of our commercial umbrellas look great in any setting and help to modernise your outside area, as well as provide valuable shade and shelter
- High UV Protection – Depending on the structure chosen, the fabric provides high UV protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays and creates a cool, shaded area underneath
- Colour Options – Both the frame and the fabrics are available in a wide range of colours so you can brighten up your outside area with contrasting colours or keep to your branding colours so the umbrella blends in seamlessly
- Easy to Maintain – Due to the smooth finish, our permanent umbrellas are easy to maintain, saving you time and money as well as them looking newer for longer
- Up to a 10 Year Guarantee - All umbrellas hold different guarantees ranging up to 10 years, with life expectancies up to 25 years.
Umbrellas for SchoolsSchool umbrellas
Commercial Umbrella Uses:
give a lot of benefits as they can provide covered outdoor areas for pupils to play, learn and dine outside. They can also be used for events such as fundraisers, sports days and theatrical performances. Umbrellas are perfect for providing weather protection in nurseries, schools, colleges and universities.Umbrellas for Shops & Retail Settings
: Having an umbrella installed outside your shop or showroom is a great way to expand your selling area without having to uproot and move to a larger building. They enable you to display your products whilst keeping them and your shoppers dry and sheltered from the weather all year round.Umbrellas for Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and ClubsRestaurant umbrellas
are perfect for offering your customers that alfresco dining experience that we all love. They create a cooling shade in the summer months and protection from any sudden downpours, keeping your guests on your premises for longer. They are perfect for use within any hospitality setting such as hotels, restaurants, bars, and clubs.Umbrellas for Visitor Attractions, Sports Clubs and SpasVisitor attraction umbrellas
can be used in many ways on your premises, such as to provide shade and shelter to those that dine at your food kiosks, restaurants, outside spectator areas, queuing areas, family picnic zones and much more. They are very popular within theme parks, zoos, leisure centres, spas and sports clubs.
Bowker Motor Group (Preston Branch)
Umbrella Case Study:
The Bowker Motor Group is one of the UK’s leading motor groups. Founded in Blackburn in 1919, it has grown rapidly, diversifying in 1984 into the retail motor trade, developing a reputation for the highest levels of service and an innovative approach to transport needs. They contacted us in June 2015, looking for a shade and shelter solution to make the most of an outdoor sales area for their range of BMW motorbikes (Bowker Motorrad) at their brand new dealership in Preston, Lancashire… Read more