The Palladio commercial retractable awning is suited to the rigors of any commercial setting including schools, nurseries, retail, restaurants and pubs. Find out what awnings can be used for here >
This commercial awning is perfect for those who want to create temporary shelter within their setting. It is permanently fixed to your wall, yet it can be retracted as and when you like either manually or electronically.
The Palladio is an elegant looking cassette awning which has a maximum projection of 3.6m and a maximum width of 7m. Using a cassette made of extruded aluminium and supported on a square construction beam, it provides the perfect awning for your commercial premises. This awning also has folding arms constructed from aluminium with springs and a plate link chain making it a strong wall mounted structure.
The arm brackets used with the Palladio awning are of a special construction which allows the arm of the awning to move in tightly along the front bar thus covering the rolled-up fabric, creating a tidy and discreet finish when the awning is not in use.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey
- Versatile - Can be used as a restaurant awning, school awning, shop awning and more
- Retractable - Create temporary sun shelter within your outside area
- High UV Protection - The fabric protects from 90-100% of UV rays depending on the fabric colour
- Maximum Projection - 3.6m
- Maximum Width - 7m
- Folding Arms - Constructed from durable aluminium
- Tilt angle - 5° - 50°
- Optional Installing Brackets - Choose from wall, ceiling or rafter brackets
- Roller tube - 70mm diameter
- Frame Colour - The frame is available powder coated in Pure White (RAL 9010), Light Ivory (RAL 1015), Sepia Brown (8014), White Aluminium (RAL 9006) and Dark Grey (71319). The crank and gearbox are available in Pure White (RAL 9010), Oyster White (RAL 1013), Chocolate Brown (RAL 8017), Light Grey (RAL 7035) and Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016).
- Choice over 200 Fabric Colours - There are 26 standard colours and 196 non-standard colours to choose from - see colour options tab for more info
- 2 Year Guarantee - Against manufacturing defect
- 10 Year Life Expectancy
our Awnings are intended only as protection against sunlight and should not be used in extreme weather conditions
The awning fabric is available striped or plain in a total of 222 different colours and designs; there are 26 standard colours and 196 non-standard colours to choose from.
View the full range of Awning Fabric Colour Options
The Awning Frame is available powder coated in five different RAL colours: Pure White (RAL 9010), Light Ivory (RAL 1015), Sepia Brown (8014), White Aluminium (RAL 9006) and Dark Grey (71319).
View the Awning Frame Colour Options
"Job done very well, it looks amazing." All Saints' Nursery, Stockport, Cheshire - View Awning Installation"Excellent installation team. Very considerate and hardworking!"
BBC Television Centre, Hammersmith, London - View Awning installation
"Very efficient during the installation. No fuss - brilliant work. Delighted to have the canopy. It will be perfect for the children playing outside when the weather is hot. It will be wonderful not having to move the sand and water tray to shaded areas in the play area to keep them from getting too hot (the children!). Parents can spend more time with their children knowing they can sit in the shade watching them play quite happily. Ideal for children on traction not able to get off beds, they can be transported on their beds outside under the shade - perfect!! Many thanks."
Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, London - View Awning installation
View more testimonials