The Codale Conic is a stylish canopy that is perfect for a range of applications including a colourful playground canopy, outdoor dining canopy and student social or study canopy. Due to its ability to span from as little as 3m x 3m up to 15m x 15m, this stunning fabric canopy will cover your needs however big or small.
This cost effective shade and shelter structure is constructed from a galvanised steel frame that can be coloured in a choice of 25 matt colours including natural and vibrant shades. Integral guttering is hidden within the canopy beams and drains down the canopy leg posts. This gives the canopy a sleek, clean line appearance.
The frame is covered with high quality 650gsm waterproof tensile fabric that is also available in 16 different colours. The roof fabric offers 100% UV protection and is completely waterproof, fire retardant and has anti-fungicidal properties.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey
Contact Us Today
Features & Benefits:
- Size - The Codale Conic can cover small or large areas from 3m x 3m to 15m x 15m (with the use of a centre post)
- Frame – The Codale Conic’s frame is constructed from robust galvanised steel box sections
- Choice of Frame Colours – The frame is supplied powder coated in a choice of 25 neutral and vibrant matt colours
- Integral Guttering –Integral guttering is supplied as standard and is concealed within the canopy beams for a sleek appearance
- Roof Material – 650gsm waterproof tensile fabric that has a high gloss appearance
- Fabric Colours - Available in 16 bright and vibrant to mellow and neutral colours
- High UV Protection – The waterproof fabric offers 100% protection against UV rays
- Anti-Fungicidal – The roof fabric has anti-fungicidal properties making maintenance easier and required less often
- Modular Design – Extensions can be added to the Codale at a later date if required
- Optional Extras - The Codale can be supplied with post pads, lighting, heating, lux roof skylights, PVCu walls & glazing, terrace screens and secure roller shutters
- Guarantee – The fabric has a 6 year guarantee and the frame has a 10 years guarantee, both are subject to terms and conditions
Baumber Primary School Our installation teams installed a Moss Green Codale Conic at Baumber Primary School, Lincolnshire in August 2014. Donhead Primary School A Codale Conic Tensile Structure was installed at Donhead Primary School in Merton, London Cannon Lane First School A Codale Conic Tensile Fabric Canopy was installed at Cannon Lane First School in Pinner, Middlesex in September 2012. Arden Primary School Our fitting team installed a 8m x 8m Codale Conic at Arden Primary School in October 2015. Sacred Heart School In July 2017, we supplied and installed 18m x 6m Double Codale Conic at Sacred Heart School.
Varnished PVC coated polyester fabric
– Which is lacquered for a high gloss appearancePVDF Protection treatment
– The fabric is treated with a PVDF coating which resists against harsh weather such as heavy rain/hail and sun exposure and has a very good damp resistance stopping the fabric from harbouring mould and bacteria. This protection also avoids the acumination of dirt and dust which in turn makes the cleaning your canopy easier and required less often.High UV Protection
– Offers 100% UV protection to those underneath and is also resistant to UV degradation which results in a high retention of the vibrant colour and shine.High strength
– The fabric has a weight of 650gsm and a high strength of ca 250 DaN/5 cm in Warp and ca 230 DaN/5 cm in Weft. It has a tear resistance of ca 30 DaN/5 cm in Warp and ca 30 DaN/5 cm in Weft.Heat resistance
– The fabric is heat resistant to temperatures as cold as -30°c and as high as +70°c.
Click here to view the Codale Conic Technical Specification Sheet
The Codale Conic frame is available in 25 matt
colours; please click here
to view the colour chart
The fabric is available in a choice of 16 different colours; please click here
to view the colour chart
"The Guys fitting the canopy were fast working and professional."Weber-Stephen Products (UK) Ltd - Marsh Baldon, Oxfordshire - View Installation >
View more customer testimonials here >