- A canopy allows you to organise outdoor events or activities without worrying about the weather
- Offer your pupils, staff or customers access to the outdoors all year round
- With in-built UV filters in our polycarbonate and fabric roofing systems, children can play safely under the canopy
- It creates an ideal covered outdoor classroom - enabling children to learn about nature whatever the weather
- Enables you to provide an all-weather outdoor seating and eating area - allowing restaurants and cafes to increase seating capacity and revenue.
- Messy lessons can be moved under the canopy so that the classroom can be kept clean
- A canopy can also double as an outdoor waiting area, offering shade and shelter for parents when collecting their children.
- Store your outdoor play or sports equipment outside - ensuring it can be used in wet weather with no need to dry it off first. Add roller shutters to your canopy to create the ultimate secure outdoor storage area
- Find out more about the benefits a canopy brings here
Canopy Case Studies:
White Spire School, Buckinghamshire
We supplied and installed a Hamilton Big Span canopy, to provide the cover needed. The Hamilton Big Span canopy has a robust steel frame and offers our largest projection - allowing it to cover the area required. Read More
Roding Primary School, Essex
Roding Primary School in Dagenham, Essex required a number of new canopies, including a large walkway canopy to provide children and staff with a dry journey between buildings. This would also provide a large sheltered area for use in wet break timesRead more
Why Choose Able Canopies as your Canopy Supplier?
Able Canopies have over 15 years of experience within the canopy industry; we have installed thousands of high quality canopies at schools, nurseries and colleges all over the UK. We also specialise in providing the healthcare, retail, leisure and commercial industries, with premium canopy structures that are built to last.
We work closely with our customers to ensure our product will provide the maximum benefit and the best solution to all issues the customer is looking to address.
We have a wide range of standard products, however if you are looking for a more personalised structure, we also have a design and build
service which ensures the product that we supply you with fulfils your design dreams.
We offer a complete turnkey service from initial site survey through to installation and will work with you every step of the way. We can even help you with free funding advice, whether it is through fundraising
, or applying for grants
. We can also offer help with planning permission
to make your canopy buying experience as simple and as hassle free as possible.
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today!