Generate Even More Solar Energy with the Albedo Effect Solar Carport
The Albedo Effect Solar Carport & Canopy is a stunningly modern free standing canopy structure that can be used for a whole range of applications including a carpark canopy, waiting shelter, cycle shelter, outside dining canopy and much more.
It is covered with superior solar panels that converts sunlight into solar energy from both sides of the panels. This enables the structure to absorb as much solar energy as possible, converting it into renewable energy that you can use and sell any leftover energy to the National Grid.
The posts are constructed from strong steel box sections that can be galvanised and powder coated in the standard RAL colour of your choice – please see the colour options tab for more information. The roof frame and integrated guttering and downpipes are manufactured from aluminium which is naturally rust resistant and can also be powder coated to any standard RAL colour.
The solar carport
frame is supplied with a life expectancy up to 25 years depending on the chosen finish. Unsure if the Albedo is the right solar carport or solar canopy for you?
Our free Solar Carport & Solar Canopy Guide is full of useful information about solar, how it works and the different types available along with comparisons of the different types of canopy structures to compliment solar roofs.Download your free Solar Carport & Canopy Guide today
!Solar Canopy & Carport Funding
You may be eligible for up to £10,000 worth of funding towards your solar canopy or solar carport. LoCASE provides funding for small businesses within the Kent, Medway, Essex, Thurrock, Southend or East Sussex regions. Click here to find out if your company is eligible: Solar Canopy & Carport Funding
If you have any questions, or to find out if you qualify for a Free Site Survey contact us today
- Generate Free Energy – Generate free solar energy that you can use and sell back to the National Grid via the FIT Scheme, you also get paid for using the energy you generate
- High Strength Steel and Aluminium Frame – The solar carport frame is made from high grade steel sections with an aluminium underside roof frame
- Aluminium Integral Guttering and Downpipes – The guttering is integrated for ease of maintenance and is constructed from aluminium for ultimate corrosion protection
- Unlimited Length – A maximum projection of 5 metres and an unlimited length
- Free Standing System – Can be installed anywhere without the need for a suitable wall to fix too (Please bear in mind the position for the highest possible solar absorption – south facing is always best)
- MCS Accredited Installers – All electrical components and solar panels will be installed by MCS accredited installers
- High Performance Solar Panels – We use the highest quality panels that soak up the suns energy from both sides of the panels, ensuring maximum solar absorption.
The solar carport posts are made from 100mm x 100mm steel box section that can be galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated. The canopy frame is made from high grade aluminium and can be powder coated.
The Albedo Effect Solar Canopy features integrated hidden guttering and downpipes that are constructed from aluminium. This design makes it easier to maintain your guttering and looks much sleeker and neater.
Free Solar Guide
To download your free copy of the Solar Carport & Solar Canopy Guide, click here > Solar Carport Guide
Free Solar Brochure
To download our solar carport and solar canopy brochure, please click here > Solar Carport & Canopy Brochure
Click here to view the Albedo Effect Solar Canopy Specification Sheet
The steel posts can be galvanised, powder coated to any standard RAL colour or galvanised and powder coated. Other non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost.
The aluminium frame is supplied powder coated to any standard RAL colour, non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost. To see our full range of standard and non-standard RAL colours, please click here > RAL Colours