The Codale Junior is a cost effective version of the Codale Conic
, it is suited to those that have smaller budgets and would like to create cover areas up to 25m². Popular uses for this product includes outdoor classrooms, playground canopies and al fresco dining shelters.
This steel structure has a waterproof tensile fabric roof that offers high levels of UV protection from the Sun and also shelters those underneath from the rain, wind and snow, making it perfect for creating year-round outdoor cover.
The frame is supplied galvanised and matt powder coated in a choice of 25 RAL colours
and the fabric is also available in a choice of 16 different shades
including bright & vibrant primary colours ideal for Early Years environments and subtle colours that are suited to commercial or hospitality environments.
- Can Cover Areas up to 25m² - The Codale Junior can span from 3m up to 5m and can be square or rectangular
- High UV Protection - The roof fabric offers high UV protection from the Sun
- Waterproof Structure – The Codale Junior is completely waterproof making it perfect for use all year round
- Steel Frame – The frame is constructed from strong steel box sections that are 80mm x 80mm
- Integral Guttering System – The guttering and downpipes are hidden within the canopy frame which results in less maintenance required and a sleek, square appearance
- Base Plates Fixings – The canopy is fixed to the ground using base plates and Hilti fixings
- High Quality Fabric – The fabric is 650g/sm PVC that is lacquered on both side for a high gloss appearance
- Minimal Maintenance Required - The Varnish on the fabric creates a smooth finishes so dirt particles are less like to embed into the fabric resulting in minimal maintenance being required
- Choice of Colours – The fabric is available in 16 colours and the frame is supplied galvanised and can be powder coated in a choice of 25 RAL matt colours
- Fire Resistance – The fabric is fire retardant to M2, BS7837:1996, BS7157
- Up to 10 Year Guarantee – The Fabric has a 6 year guarantee and a life expectancy of 15 years. The steel frame has a 10 year guarantee, both are subject to terms and conditions.
- Available Upgrades - Heating and lighting, PVCu fabric walls, terrace screens & seating
Slade Primary School In March 2016, we installed a 5m x 5m Dark Green Codale Junior at Slade Primary School with side fills and a rainbow banner.
– The fabric has a weight of 650g/sm and a high strength of ca 250 DaN/5 cm in Warp and ca 230 DaN/5 cm in Weft. It has a tear resistance of ca 30 DaN/5 cm in Warp and ca 30 DaN/5 cm in Weft.High Gloss Appearance
– The fabric is PVC coated polyester that is lacquered on both sides which gives leaves it with a high gloss appearance.PVDF Treatment
– The fabric is coated with a PVDF treatment which offers a high resistance to atmospheric conditions such as heavy rain/hail and sun exposure. It has a fantastic damp resistance which stops the fabric from harbouring bacteria and mould. The PVDF treatment also avoids the collection of dirt and dust which results in canopy requiring less maintenance less often.High UV Protection
– The fabric offers high protection against UV rays, keeping those underneath safe, it is also resistant to UV degradation which results in a high retention of the vibrant colour and shine.Heat resistance
– The fabric is heat resistant to temperatures as cold as -30°c and as high as +70°c.
Click here to view the Codale Junior Technical Specification Sheet
The Codale Junior frame is available in 25 matt colours from vibrant to mellow; please click here
to view the colour chart.
The fabric is available in a choice of 16 colours; please click here
to view the colour chart.
"The Contractors worked efficiently keeping strictly to the risk assessments and site survey points. The staff have commented that both were polite, friendly and professional."Rhosddu Primary School, Wrexham, Clwyd - View Installation >
View more customer testimonials here >