The Coniston Outdoor Modular Classroom is a wall mounted canopy structure that is fitted with polycarbonate side panels. The frame is manufactured from strong aluminium bars that are naturally rust resistant and can be finished in any RAL colour.
The roof is covered with 35mm structured polycarbonate panel that are vandal and shatter resistant and offers the best insulation properties available (1.2 w/m k) which is much better than sealed, triple glazed glass units. They are also light in weight, up to 200 times stronger than glass.
The Coniston Modular Outdoor Classroom is a combination of our most popular wall mounted canopy and our 5mm solid polycarbonate side fills, along with a choice of secure roller shutters and doors. Click here to full the full specification for each:The Coniston Wall Mounted CanopyPolycarbonate Canopy Side Fills
- Aluminium Frame – The main frame is constructed completely from aluminium for strength, longevity and rust resistance
- Choice of Frame Colour – The aluminium frame is supplied in white as standard however, it is available in any RAL colour at an additional cost
- Strong Roof Panels – The roof is covered with 35mm structured polycarbonate roof panels that are vandal and shatter resistant, feature a UV coating that stops them from yellowing in the sun and are available in a choice of clear or opal
- Side Panels – The side panels are made from 5mm solid polycarbonate that are available in opal for privacy inside, or clear or full vision all round. The side panels are also vandal and shatter resistant and feature a UV coating to avoid them yellowing over time from exposure to the sun
- Choice of Doors – Available with and open doorway or functional doors such as EA (DDA) compliant doors, fire exit doors with push bars or lockable roller shutters depending on your requirements
- High UV Protection – The roof and side panels block over 98% of harmful UV rays from the sun, making the Coniston Modular Outdoor Classroom particularly ideal for schools and colleges
- 10 Year Guarantee – The Coniston features an impressive 10 year guarantee and a 25 year life expectancy
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – The guttering is constructed from aluminium and is hidden within the frame for a sleek appearance
- Available in Large Sizes – The Coniston modular outdoor classroom can be manufactured to any length and has a maximum width of up to 6 meters
- Insulated Roof Panels - Our 35mm multiwall polycarbonate panels feature great insulation properties of 1.2 w/m k which is much better than sealed, triple glazed glass units
- Wall Mounted Design – The Coniston is a wall mounted structure that is fixed to a suitable wall
- Also Available as Free Standing – If you like the design on the Coniston yet would like a free standing canopy, we can install it with rear posts. This is particularly suited for those that do not have a suitable wall to fix to.
To view the full specification of the Coniston Modular Outdoor Classroom which consists of the Coniston Wall Mounted Canopy and Polycarbonate Side Panels, please click on the links below:The Coniston Wall Mounted CanopyPolycarbonate Canopy Side Fills
Although our canopies can be trasnformed into outdoor learning hubs, if we add side panels and doors, we will always leave an air flow gap to avoid wind uplift and the need for building regulations Part L.
If your modular learning hub is installed by your buildings entrance, please ensure you have sufficient exit points for fire escapes.
The frame is finished in white as standard however, it is available in any other RAL colour at an additional cost, please click here to view our standard RAL colours. The polycarbonate roof and side panels are available in clear or opal.